Only Charged Dubs are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
Information We Collect
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information or makes a purchase.
- Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
We may also use the cookies to gather information about your general Internet use to further assist us in developing or website. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive and then stored there and transferred to us where appropriate to help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. You can easily decline or remove cookies from your computer using the settings within the Internet Options section in your computer control panel.
Use of Your Information
The information we collect is used for our own use in developing our website and also occasionally by advertisers on this site. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual obligations to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via our website.
Storing Your Personal Data
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To any courier/mail handler of your orders.
- To assist fraud reduction and minimise credit risks.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives all individuals the right to access personal information that is held about them. You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you. Please contact us if you wish to make such a request.
Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Democratic Republic of Congo
Federal Republic of Yugoslavia & Serbia
Lebanon and Syria
North Korea (Democratic People’s Republic of Korea)
Republic of Guinea
Klarna - T&Cs
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Gift Cards purchased are subject to the regular Terms & Conditions listed above. However, they are also sold with their own unique terms in line with Only Charged Dubs' policy.
1. These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of a physical Only Charged Dubs gift card.
2. These gift card terms apply to pounds sterling gift cards purchased online through the Only Charged Dubs website (www.onlychargeddubs.co.uk).
3. OCD reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. OCD gift cards remain the property of Only Charged Dubs who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
4. The value of your gift card can be redeemed online or in-store provided the gift card is redeemed within the redemption period applicable to the jurisdiction where the gift card was originally purchased.
By way of example, a gift card purchased in the UK shall have a redemption period of 12 months from the date of issue.
Should you choose to use your gift card outside of the country it was purchased in, you will be responsible for any foreign exchange rates, applicable on the date of the transaction/s performed. Please note any redemptions and/or balance enquiries will be reflected in the currency applicable to the country you are using it in.
5. The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another gift card.
6. The maximum amount that an individual gift card can hold is £1000.00.
7. You can perform a Balance enquiry by contacting OCD Sales Team. All contact information is on our website under “Contact Page”. You will need the name of the person who gifted your card in order for the sales team to accurately obtain your balance information.
8. Your OCD gift card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of activation (which for in-store & online purchases shall be the date of the gift-card purchase) following which they expire automatically. A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
9. A Gift Card and its displayed coupon code expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted.
10. Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an in-store purchase or online order. The gift card cannot be used to complete an order that totals less than the gift card value. By example, the order total is £30, and your gift card value is £40. This transaction cannot be completed using your gift card. Your order total must exceed or match the gift cards value.
11. Only one gift card may be used per online order. The gift card must only cover the value of one order, not multiple separate orders.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
12. You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift card following delivery. In cases where your OCD gift card is lost or stolen, OCD is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. OCD cannot be held responsible for the any balance lost on a gift card as a result of theft or fraud. All OCD gift cards have a unique Coupon Code hidden by a security panel on the back of the card which is required for online & in-store purchases. OCD cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the coupon code(s) have become known to another party.
13. Should your OCD gift card become damaged, OCD will be able to replace the card providing you still have the card in your possession and the necessary details can be obtained.
Crediting a OCD gift card
14. Please retain any expired gift card used on any orders, should you wish to return your purchase items. Any goods paid for using a gift card that are subsequently returned for a refund will be credited to the original gift card or in the event that you have discarded or misplaced your original card, issued on a new OCD gift card. For returns where part payment was taken from a gift card, the refund will be credited to your gift card in the first instance.
15. If a partial refund is made for any purchase using an OCD gift card and another method of payment, then any refund amount owing will be credited to the OCD gift card in the first instance.
16. If the total to be refunded is more than originally paid by the OCD gift card, then any remaining refund balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used by you (i.e. debit/credit card or cash).
Governing Law and jurisdiction
18. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Air Suspension Kits
All air ride kits are sold for off road use only.
All air ride orders are completely custom and special order. Special order items are not open to returns or refunds. We may offer a partial refund depending upon each individual case but we reserve the right to refuse a refund at all.
If an offer of partial refund is given then this will be minus the original outward shipping costs and the customer will be responsible for the return shipping.
Once the order is returned it will be checked for damage/missing parts. These will be charged separately on top of the offered refund or we may still refuse any refund completely.
Seeking TUV/Safety Approval Certifications
Please note that all our website products have been thoroughly tried and tested by either OCD and/or the manufacturer. All items meet the regulations required for the country off supply. This means that all product can be used within law in the UK, as we are based in and supplying the product from the UK.
Should you require any specific approval or certification on the items to allow these parts/modifications within the road safety laws and standards in any other country, it will be the purchasers liability to seek this approval and certification suitably either prior to or post purchase.
We will happily supply any supporting documents to assist with the process, however we cannot assist further with guaranteeing an approval is successful. We understand that each country has differing standards and safety laws to vehicles used on public roads/highways. Please check your own countries requirements before installation or purchase if necessary.
OCD can only secure the products are within the guidelines given for UK based regulations.
Special Order Items
Special Order items are stated as such in either in the product description or upon input of your order by our sales team. Special Order items are decided as being so by our suppliers, not OCD. These items are generally made-to-order, imported-to-order or replacement items. These orders are non-returnable, non-refundable and carry no warranty from supplier or manufacturer. Suppliers do not allow cancellation of these special order items once payment is made and will not allow exchange on these items. The terms of the sale is stated in our T&C's, as well as in your order notes on the invoice sent prior to payment.
Please assess the terms prior to submitting and confirming your order.
All warranty is issued by the manufacturer of the products sold by Only Charged Dubs Ltd, as an authorised dealer of that manufacturer. Consideration will be made to the manufacturer for all warranty claims and we will act purely as a third party informant between the customer and the manufacturer to settle the claim. Any manufacturers warranty is valid for the terms stated upon purchase and is valid for as long as that manufacturer is in live business and trading state. Should the manufacturer close down and seize trading whilst the warranty period is still valid, this action will void the warranty, as there will no longer be a manufacturer trading as liable for the warranty cover.
Most manufacturer's warranty policies do not cover private or second-hand sales and do not transfer the policy between differing owners. Please check with the manufacturer on this warranty cover before selling or purchasing pre-owned parts.
BAGS Suspension Warranty Claims:
For all BC Racing BAGS Suspension products installed and fitted by the customer on a DIY basis, warranty on these products will only cover instances of production error. Such as any damage or fault that has occurred during manufacturing. BAGS Suspension warranty will not cover any issue beyond installation, as it cannot be ruled out that user error may have been a factor in the fault post-production. Please get in touch with Only Charged Dubs sales team for any enquiries surrounding this warranty cover, as all claims will be considered and dealt with on a case by case basis with the manufacturer.
BAGS Suspension warranty is non-transferable and will be void upon any private sale or pre-owned state.
Registered Company Number - 08958543UK VAT Registered - GB18967817