We endevour to dispatch all stocked items within 1 working day of order. Stocked items are usually dispatched on the same day if the order is made before 1pm. We will not be held liable for any shipping costs or labour charges incurred due to delayed items. Stock we have to order in may take longer than 1 working day, If an item is urgent, please contact us before placing the order to check stock and dispatch time.
We are export specialists, so can assist in shipping items anywhere in the world. There are restrictions on some products to specific locations, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations at all. It is the buyers responsibility to ensure that any item purchased can be legally imported into that country.
When you place an order, our shopping cart system will estimate shipping costs based on the weight (or volumetric weight for overseas shipping) of the item and your location. As this is not a comprehensive system, we reserve the right to request further payment if the quoted postage costs do not meet the actual costs. As well as this, if you find that a quoted shipping cost is excessive, please feel free to contact us before completing your purchase for an accurate quote.
Before emailing for a shipping quotation, please add the item to your cart, click 'Estimate Shipping & Tax' under the Subtotal, input your address details and click 'Estimate Shipping & Tax'. This will give you your shipping options. Depending on the size and weight of the package and your location, here are the options
Royal Mail Tracked - 48 - 72hrs
Royal Mail Special Delivery - Next Day before 1PM
UK Courier - 24 - 48hrs
Royal Mail Airmail (Europe) - 5 - 10 Days
Royal Mail Airmail (Rest of World) - 10 - 25 Days
Road Courier (Europe) - 2 - 7 Days
DHL Express - 24 - 48hrs
As stated above, for urgent orders please contact us to ensure we have stock and can dispatch. The cutoff time for same day dispatch is 1pm.
The shipping surcharge is to cover the VAT cost we have to pay to the courier companies. (Non of our prices on the website currently include VAT)
Returns & Cancellation Policy
We hope you will be delighted with your product purchased online from www.onlychargeddubs.co.uk, however we understand that sometimes you may wish to return your product. Please find below details of our returns policy:
- You may return your product within 7 days by simply logging into your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We reserve the right to charge up to a 10% restocking fee to cover card fees, time and packing costs.
- Custom made or special order items can only be returned or cancelled for a full refund if faulty. If they are returned or cancelled for any other reason, they will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Regardless of the return reason, the buyer is responsible for return postage. On unwanted items, the buyer is also responsible for the inital postage cost.
- We'll notify you via email of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Unwanted items must be unused and in the condition they were sent. We may also charge a restocking fee. This is to prevent customers from ordering parts 'just in case' they need them. If products are not unused or in good condition, we reserve the right to withhold all or part of the refund payment. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Upon receipt of the product we will check the content to ensure all parts have been returned and if so, we will authorise a credit to the account used to make the purchase. We aim to credit your account within 10 days of the product return.
- Where a part is missing we will contact you and advise of the charge for any missing element. We will then credit your account minus the charge. You may return the missing part however the cost of postage will be at your expense.
- If the product has been misused or not assembled in the proper manner, we reserve the right to withhold all or part of the refund payment. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If the return is made after 30 days from order being placed, store credit only will be offered as refund.
Your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are not affected by this returns policy.
Workshop Bookings & Deposits
Deposits taken for workshop work are to be agreed between ourselves and the customer. The amount will be chosen by Only Charged Dubs dependent upon the level of work required, workship time required or parts required.
All deposits regardless of amount are non-returnable or non-refundable.
If parts are ordered and are of a retail value worth more than the deposit placed you will be asked to pay for the parts.
If a workshop booking is cancelled with prior notice we may offer to save any workshop time should another customer not book in, this will be assessed at our discretion.
Warranty and Claims
All Genuine and OEM Parts carry a minimum of 1 Year Warranty (2 Years in some cases) when fitted in a standard car. With most manufacturers, any performance enhancing modifications will void the warranty on those parts.
For any aftermarket / upgrade parts the warranty lies with the manufacturer and in most cases there is no warranty other than for manufacturing defects.
In all warranty cases, the manufacturer and Only Charged Dubs are not liable for any labour cost claims.
In the event of a warranty claim, we will require the item to inspect or to send to the manufacturer to follow their claims procedure. If you require a replacement item to ensure your vehicle is not off the road for a prolonged period, we reserve the right to charge for the replacement item. Upon a successful claim, this charge would be refunded. If the claim is not upheld, we will return your items to you in the condition they were sent and no refund will be made.
Only Charged Dubs are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
Information We Collect
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information or makes a purchase.
- Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
We may also use the cookies to gather information about your general Internet use to further assist us in developing or website. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive and then stored there and transferred to us where appropriate to help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. You can easily decline or remove cookies from your computer using the settings within the Internet Options section in your computer control panel.
Use of Your Information
The information we collect is used for our own use in developing our website and also occasionally by advertisers on this site. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual obligations to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via our website.
Storing Your Personal Data
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud reduction and minimise credit risks.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives all individuals the right to access personal information that is held about them. You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you. Please contact us if you wish to make such a request.
Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Democratic Republic of Congo
Federal Republic of Yugoslavia & Serbia
Lebanon and Syria
North Korea (Democratic People’s Republic of Korea)
Republic of Guinea
Air Ride Kits
All air ride kits are sold for off road use only.
All air ride orders are completely custom and special order. Special order items are not open to returns or refunds. We may offer a partial refund depending upon each individual case but we reserve the right to refuse a refund at all.
If an offer of partial refund is given then this will be minus the original outward shipping costs and the customer will be responsible for the return shipping.
Once the order is returned it will be checked for damage/missing parts. These will be charged separately on top of the offered refund or we may still refuse any refund completely.