Mk4 Stage 1 Mount Kit - Inserts
Prevent excessive engine movement with these upgraded engine mounts. Even new factory mounts are not up to the task of handling the increased power from even lightly modified engines (software) and often they start to fail within less than 10k miles. Our billet and polyurethane replacement engine mounts will keep your motor firmly planted in place and help you transfer as much power to the ground as possible, while also improving shifting. Their durable materials and construction will also ensure that they will hold up far better than OEM engine mounts can.
We cannot guarantee that all BFI products will be in stock here at OCD. If your order is urgent, please enquire prior to your order for lead time and stock levels. If we do not hear from you prior to your order, we will assume a lead time of 7-14 days is suitable.
STAGE 1 ENGINE INSERT KIT:
- With its 70a durometer bushings are geared towards the spirited enthusiast who wants better control over motor movement without the sacrifice of excessive vibrations. This are the best choice for daily-driven vehicles and are recommended for majority of our customers.
- One complete replacement engine side mount
- One set of transmission mount inserts
- One set of dogbone mount bushings
- Hardware for engine mount
- 1999.5-2005 VW Golf & Jetta with 1.8T, 2.0l or TDI engine
- 1998-2005 VW New Beetle 1.8T or 2.0l engine
- 2000-2005 VW Golf & Jetta with 2.8l 12v & 24v VR6 engine
- 2004 VW R32 with 3.2l 24v VR6 engine
- New dogbone hardware is not included.
- Transmission mount bolts can be reused, but if you'd like to purchase them please contact your local VW/Audi dealership. Trans mount hardware part numbers: (2) N-905-969-06,(2) N-102-096-05
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout