DISPATCH OF YOUR ORDER:
We endeavour to dispatch all stocked items within 1 working day of your order. Stocked items are usually dispatched on the same day if the order is made before 1:30pm. We will not be held liable for any shipping costs or labour charges incurred due to delayed items. Any items we have to import to order may take longer than 1 working day. If your order is urgent, please contact us before placing the order to check stock and dispatch time.
Depending on the size and weight of the package and your delivery address location, here are the shipping options we offer and respective delivery estimates:UK Mainland Deliveries: Royal Mail Signed for 1st Class - 1 Working DayRoyal Mail Standard 2nd Class - 2-3 Working DaysRoyal Mail Special Delivery - Next Day before 1PM (Inc Saturdays)
DHL UK - 1 Working Day (Mon-Fri Only) Europe/Rest of the world Deliveries:
Royal Mail Airmail (Europe) - 5 - 10 Days
Royal Mail Airmail (Rest of World) - 10 - 25 Days
DHL Road Courier (Europe) - 2 - 7 Days
DHL Express - 24 - 72hrs *Please note that the above delivery times are estimates only and issued to us via our courier/handlers. This quoted time frame does not include OCD's handling time of your order. Should your delivery take longer than the quoted times above once dispatched, this is at the liability of the handling courier, not that of OCD.*
As stated above, for urgent orders please contact us to ensure we have stock and can dispatch. The cutoff time for same day dispatch is 1:30pm.
We are export specialists, so we can assist in shipping items anywhere in the world. There are restrictions on some products to specific locations, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations at all. It is the buyers responsibility to ensure that any item purchased can be legally imported into that country.
When you place an order, our shopping cart system will estimate shipping costs based on the weight (or volumetric weight for overseas shipping) of the item and your location. As this is not a comprehensive system, we reserve the right to request further payment if the quoted postage costs do not meet the actual costs. As well as this, if you find that a quoted shipping cost is excessive, please feel free to contact us before completing your purchase for an accurate quote.
Before emailing for a shipping quotation, please add the item to your cart, click 'Estimate Shipping & Tax' under the Subtotal, input your address details and click 'Estimate Shipping & Tax'. This will give you your shipping options.
Please note that should your item not arrive within the allotted time quoted above, we will require you to personally check your tracking information prior to contacting ourselves. This information is emailed to you upon dispatch notification and also logged on your "orders" tab in your online account. We retain all proof of postage documents for each dispatched order that leaves our store, so your dispute for any missing parcels will remain with the handler of your item, however we will assist you as a customer where we can. Advice will be given to all those enquiring to contact the relevant customer service department of either DHL or Royal Mail to submit a claim for a lost parcel. We cannot accept any liability for any losses outside of our premises and will not be able to offer any refunds for losses under this circumstance. Compensation can be sought from those handling your order at the time of the loss.
RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS POLICY:
We hope you will be delighted with your product purchased online from www.onlychargeddubs.co.uk, however we understand that sometimes you may wish to return your product. Please find below details of our returns policy:
- You may return your product within 14 days by simply logging into your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We reserve the right to charge a 10% restocking fee to cover card fees, time and packing costs.
- Custom made or special order items can only be returned or cancelled for a full refund if faulty. If they are returned or cancelled for any other reason, they will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Regardless of the return reason, the buyer is responsible for return postage. On unwanted items, the buyer is also responsible for the initial postage cost.
- We'll notify you via email of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Unwanted items must be unused and in the condition they were sent. We may also charge a restocking fee. This is to prevent customers from ordering parts 'just in case' they need them. If products are not unused or in good condition, we reserve the right to withhold all or part of the refund payment. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Upon receipt of the product we will check the content to ensure all parts have been returned and if so, we will authorise a credit to the account used to make the purchase. We aim to credit your account within 10 days of the product return.
- Where a part is missing we will contact you and advise of the charge for any missing element. We will then credit your account minus the charge. You may return the missing part however the cost of postage will be at your expense.
- If the product has been misused or not assembled in the proper manner, we reserve the right to withhold all or part of the refund payment. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If the return is made after 14 days from order being placed, store credit only will be offered as refund.
Your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are not affected by this returns policy.
WORKSHOP BOOKINGS & REQUIRED DEPOSITS:
Deposits taken for workshop bookings are to be agreed between ourselves and the customer. The amount will be chosen by Only Charged Dubs, dependent upon the level of work required, workshop time required and/or parts required for the work to be carried out in full.
All deposits regardless of amount are non-returnable or non-refundable.
If parts are ordered and are of a retail value worth more than the deposit placed, you will be liable to pay for the parts.
If a workshop booking is cancelled with prior notice, we may offer to save any workshop time should another customer not book in, this will be assessed at our discretion only.
WARRANTY & CLAIMS:
All Genuine and OEM Parts carry a minimum of 1 Year Warranty (2 Years in some cases) when fitted in a standard car. With most manufacturers, any performance enhancing modifications will void the warranty on those parts.
For any aftermarket/upgrade parts, the warranty lies with the manufacturer and in most cases there is no warranty other than for manufacturing defects.
In all warranty cases, the manufacturer and Only Charged Dubs are not liable for any labour cost claims. Labour charge will be additional and payable by the customer.
In the event of a warranty claim, we will require the item to inspect or to send to the manufacturer to follow their claims procedure in advance of any replacements or repairs. If you require a replacement item to ensure your vehicle is not off the road for a prolonged period, we reserve the right to charge for the replacement item. Upon a successful claim, this charge would be refunded. If the claim is not upheld, we will return your items to you in the condition they were sent and no refund will be made.